Caramel Queeny (make sure to check out her blog here) nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much!
Eleven Facts About Myself:
1) I am currently a freshman at the University of Georgia (go dawgs!) and I am majoring in General Management and International Business and minoring in Fashion Merchandising (but I might change my major to accounting).
2) I want to start an online store for petite juniors (I am only 5’2 and 93 lbs.) called Piccolo Petites. Click here to see my video about it.
3) I have an identical twin sister, named Jessica. Click here to see an OOTD with her in the photo.
4) Although I haven’t played much since I’ve started college, I love tennis and played for my school team and competed in summer leagues for years.
5) I’ve been addicted to coffee and green tea since I was a kid but I don’t like any soft drinks which people always find odd.
6) I love music and my favorite bands and artists are My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Panic at the Disco, and Taylor Swift (an odd combination, I know). I would kill to see any of them live or meet any of them.
7) I haven’t watched much t.v. since I’ve been in college, but unlike most people my age, I would much rather watch the news than any other t.v. show. I’m a huge news junkie and I’m very interested in politics.
8) If I could go on vacation anywhere right now I would go to Paris. The people there are all so well dressed! Other than Paris, I would love to go to Prague to visit one of my best friends who lives there.
9) My favorite store is Kohls, but I’ve never been to a lot of the stores most of the girls here love (Urban Outfitters, H&M…) because I lived in a small town that didn’t have a lot of stores. It’s sad for someone who loves fashion as much as I do.
10) I could live off of yogurt parfaits for the rest of my life (as long as I had coffee and green tea to go with it of course!).
11) My favorite fashion blog/website is http://www.collegefashion.net. because they always have so many new and interesting posts and always recreate looks well.
My answer’s to Caramel Queeny’s questions:
1) Which movie/book character would you like to be?
That’s hard because most of the characters from the books I like I wouldn’t want to be ( for example: I love Katniss from the Hunger Games but I wouldn’t want to kill people). I think Max from the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson would be fun because she can fly and all of her friends had cool powers. I highly recommend the book!
2) What is your guilty pleasure?
I could search Pinterest for hours. There are so many cute outfits on there! Check out my account here.
3)What is your favorite color?
Pink! I’m a total girly girl.
4)If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
See fact 8 above. 🙂
5) What is your favorite movie?
I love Forrest Gump, A Princess Bride, and A Christmas Story. 🙂
6) What t.v. series do you watch?
Like I said, I don’t really watch TV much, but this past summer I got really into Gossip Girl ,but I never finished the series.
7) If you could meet anyone, from anytime in history, who would you meet?
That answer changes a lot, but for now, I would meet Sophia Amoruso (founder of Nasty Gal) because I want to start my own business so I would love some advice from her and I loved her book!
8) What got you into blogging?
I loved fashion all my life and would always avidly read fashion websites and blogs so I thought it would be fun to start a blog myself!
9)Coffee or Tea?
This is a hard question for me, because as I said above, I love both. I’m going to pick tea though as I drink more of and you don’t get that acidic stomach feeling from it like you can sometimes get from coffee.
10) What do you value most in life?
The company of my friends and family. And fashion of course.
11) If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
I would love to live in NYC while I’m still young, although I can’t imagine paying to live there! It would be so fun though and I would love to live in a big city since I’ve only lived in small cities.
For my nominees here are the rules:
- Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
- Let your nominees know they’ve been tagged – and no tag backs!
1) What is your favorite bands/ who are you favorite artists?
2) Favorite fashion blogs/ websites/ or You Tube channels?
3) What is your favorite quote?
4) What are your current goals for your blog?
5) What are you favorite hobbies other than fashion?
6) What is your favorite clothing store?
7) What is your favorite season and why?
8) What is your dream job?
9) If you could meet anyone who would you want to meet?
10) What is the last thing that made you laugh?
11) What is your favorite magazine?
1) Style Tongue
8) Ello Kelsey
10) Kamila Kara
I can’t wait to see your posts! And if you didn’t get tagged just leave a comment with your answers below!