Spring break will be here before you know it so I came up with a list of carry-on essentials to make your flight more enjoyable. Let me know if there’s anything not on this list you would include!
1) Travel Tote: Obviously the most important item on this list is a nice sized bag you can fit everything in. I loved the bright color of the one I picked out, and it easily attaches to a suitcase for convenient transportation.
2) Makeup Bag: If you’re carrying any makeup (I would carry a little even if you don’t plan to wear any on the flight in case your other luggage gets lost or delayed) a cosmetics case is essential to keep it from spilling. In the makeup case I would carry oil blotters, lipbalm, concealer, and facial towelettes if it’s overnight for actually using while you’re on the plane. I would also include foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and one lipstick for a backup as I stated earlier. Continue reading 15+ Carry-On Essentials
If you didn’t win I’ll be doing another giveaway soon so don’t be discouraged! Thank you to everyone who entered.
Congratulations Reshma from https://silkyresh1984.wordpress.com/! Please email me your address at email@example.com!
What kind of giveaway would y’all like to see next?
I’m loving all of the OOTD photos y’all have been emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org)! I’ll be sure to post one soon! 🙂
1) DISfunkshion Magazine
I had never heard of this magazine until recently, but it’s amazing. It looks kind of homeade and has very artsy photography. All of my friends loved it as well and I even looked over and saw my dad looking at some of the photography. It is somewhat similar to Company Magazine (that I featured in my August favorites article) although it has more photography and Company has more articles.
2) How to Look Expensive by Andrea Pomerantz Lustig
$14.50 How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor’s Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank Amazon
This book had great tips on how to look amazing on a budget. My favorite part is that it has a huge section after each chapter with her favorite drugstore dupes. I have tried out some of the products she mentioned and loved all of them. She is the Editor in Chief for Glamour Magazine so she has a ton of experience with different beauty products. I’m definitely going to reread it next time I need new makeup. Continue reading January Favorites
Winter can be so harsh on your hair, skin, and nails so I found five-star beauty products that will help you survive the cold weather.
Also, I want to post a lot more in the Class Act section, where I post pictures of people’s outfits and recreate them, so email me your OOTDs for a chance to be featured on my blog! You can reach me at: email@example.com and make sure to include a link to your blog if you want me to feature it, your first name, and any other information you would like me to include in the post (e.g, the college you attend or your job). I can’t wait to see what y’all send me!
1) The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisturizer
Dry skin is probably the most common complaint in the winter. This will
2) Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
3) L’oreal Oleo Therapy Deep Recovery Mask
4) Nailtiques Oil Therapy
Many people forget to take care of their nail in the winter, oil therapy and cuticle cream will keep your nail from getting brittle. Continue reading Winter Beauty Essentials
Congratulations Cath from Twenty Something Style Selfie! Make sure to check out her blog! Please send my your address in a email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you didn’t win don’t be discouraged, I’ll have more giveaways soon!
Here are some of my favorite beauty products and videos of the month! Think you’ve found something I would like? Leave a comment below!
1) It’s a 10 Miracle Leave in Product
I love this product so much! It makes detangling so much easier and my hair is shiny and soft after using it.
2) Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector
This product is a bit expensive, but I started using it for some acne scars I have a week ago and I’ve already noticed a big difference. My skin is brighter and it is a great moisturizer as well. Continue reading December Favorites
What are you asking for and giving for Christmas? What “types” of girls would you like to see in part two?
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!
1) Glam Fashionista
Skater Skirt, Boots, PJ Top, PJ Bottoms, Hot Rollers, VS Gift Card, Purse, Bare Minerals Kit, Gel Mani Kit, Scarf
I want the gel nail polish kit so badly! I can never seem to make my nail polish last for more than two days and gel manis typically last two weeks! I included the hot rollers because they are highly rated and are clip-less making it easier and faster to get curls. Continue reading A Gift Guide for all of the Girls in Your Life Part 1